THE PRIMARY RESOURCE FOR EMERGING AND ESTABLISHED ART COLLECTORS
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The customer (buyer and seller) is obliged to truly and completely fill the agreement /contract (name, address, etc.).
Any damage resulting from false statements made by the customer in this regard shall be made good by him/her.
Customers must be at least 18 years old and have the legal competence to conclude these Terms and to buy or sell through ZooArt.
By accepting these Terms you are confirming that you are no less than 18 years old.
These Terms should be read carefully by you before you place an order for an artwork from ZooArt.
You will be asked to accept these Terms before placing your order. If you do not agree to these Terms, you should not place an order.
Availability, description and price
All the artworks present on ZooArt are subject to availability.
The price of the artwork/s will be the price quoted on the website at the date the order is received.
All prices are quoted in Euro and are inclusive of VAT while they are exclusive of shipping charges.
Custom duties and taxes within the European Union
No additional taxes or custom duties will be charged for artwork/s that will be shipped within the European Union.
The prices of the artwork/s shown on the website are inclusive of VAT, shipping costs are VAT included too.
The following countries are members of the European Union:
Germany, Austria, Great Britain, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus (South), Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, The Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Rumania, Sweden, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain.
Custom duties and taxes in terms of non-European countries
In case the artwork/s are supplied for export from the European Union no VAT will be charged and you will be responsible for complying with all applicable laws and regulations governing the importation of the goods into the country of destination and for the payment of any import duties or taxes which are levied on them.
By submitting your order you undertake to guarantee the import of the respective artwork/s by payment of taxes as well as custom duties and handling costs.
Please note that import regulations vary from country to country.
Payments are to be made by Bank Transfer in advance.
Details will be provided after you’ve shown your interest in one or more artworks.
Payments shall be made in Euro. If payments are made in a foreign currency, any exchange loss shall be borne by the customer. Any taxes, costs and charges incurring in connection with the payment (including the bank charges to be paid) will be borne by the customer.
We will arrange the best, fastest and most suitable shipping for you.
Within three business days we will inform you about costs and details.
These will be calculated separately and will require your approval.
The transportation will be insured against theft and accidental damage, the moment you receive the artwork and sign the delivery receipt this coverage will expire.
The artwork will be ready for shipment within 10 days after the receipt of the full payment of it and your approval of the terms of delivery.
We ask for your understanding that we cannot deliver to mailboxes.
We would like to keep you as a satisfied and happy customer.
If you have any resistance in keeping the artwork, please contact us we will work something out for you.
You may exercise your revocation demand by mailing to our custom service.
In case of acceptance of your revocation demand ZooArt will refund the payment after having received the artwork/s.
1. ZooArt, on the one hand, and the seller/buyer, on the other, are independent parties. Each one acting in its own name.
ZooArt only intercedes in transaction between buyers and sellers as a broker.
We do not exercise any control over the quality, security or lawfulness of ZooArt from all liability in case of dispute for any claims and for all present and current damage resulting directly or indirectly from buying/selling through ZooArt
You will, and cannot hold ZooArt. responsible for any transactions, actions, or inactions between buyers and sellers.
We are not involved in the actual transaction between buyers and sellers. While we may help facilitate the sale.
We do not transfer legal ownership of items from seller to buyer.
2. ZooArt does not accept any liability for minor deviations of the delivered article. In case of works of art (paintings, art prints, photography, digital prints, limited object d’art, etc.) as well as other printed products, minor deviations from the samples as regards colours, format, quality of the paper, canvas or notice defects are not imputable to ZooArt thus ZooArt cannot be responsible for them.
3. The materials used for the products sold through ZooArt are in line with industry standards. Any liability for the prints, colours, materials, light resistance, etc. may only be accepted on the basis of average resistance.
4. In case of wrong deliveries and obvious defects the customer has to give notice within a period of eight days after the delivery of the article.
5. Any information published in the presentation is based on scientific findings which have been published by the date of the sale or are otherwise in the public domain.
6. All the information about the authorship, technique or signature of the artwork/s shall however be deemed to be part of the specification agreed with the customer. ZooArt does not give a special guarantee by publishing the information provided by the seller. Specifications other than authorship, technique or signature of the artwork/s are not contractually agreed upon even if the work of art is exposed for advertising purpose. This has also to be applied to any illustrations published on the website. Such illustrations shall only provide an indication of the artwork/s to interested persons and are neither part of the agreed specification nor do they constitute a guarantee as to such specification. ZooArt shall however not be liable if the information about authorship, technique or signature provided in the website was in accordance with current knowledge at the time of the sale and if ZooArt was not ought to know any facts to the contrary at this point in time.
7. Further claims against ZooArt for any defects of title, for the defects of quality as finally settled in clause 2 and 3 as well as for other legal reasons shall be excluded. This however shall not apply to any claims for damage on wilful or grossly negligent action taken by ZooArt or the beach of material contractual duties or caused by an inquiry to life or health.
8. Upon the delivery of the artwork the risk of accidental loss or accidental deterioration of it shall pertain to the customer the moment he accepts the delivery.
9. ZooArt cannot be held responsible for the eventual fraudulent use of the website ZooArt, or any other actions that are the result of using ZooArt.
The artworks sold through ZooArt are protected by copyright worldwide.